Premises LiabilityFree consultation with a Premises Liability lawyer
Claims Against Negligent Store Operators and Property Owners
Under Ohio law, property owners, business operators and landlords have a legal obligation to protect guests, customers and the general public from injuries. If a property owner, business operator or landlord creates or knew about a dangerous condition which led to injury on its property, you may have a claim for compensation.
The premises liability lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman are experienced handling serious injuries against small and large retailers, including local, regional and national companies. We have the resources to properly investigate claims, gather evidence and present your case. The premises liability lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman handle the following types of claims:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trip and Fall Accidents
- Falling Object Injuries
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
What Our Premises Liability Lawyers Will Do For You
Cowan & Hilgeman has the resources that are necessary to fully investigate your case and prosecute your claims. We work hard to preserve evidence from the accident site that is necessary to win your case and recover compensation. Cowan & Hilgeman premises liability lawyers work with experts to prove liability and protect your rights. premises liability claims can be difficult, but the injury attorneys at Cowan & Hilgeman know what is necessary to win your case.
A small sample of litigated cases in which clients recovered compensation include:
- Trip and fall on front sidewalk at national Fortune 500 retailer which caused head injury;
- Fall off ladder at residential property which caused significant leg fracture and surgery;
- Trip and fall at large, national grocery chain which caused traumatic leg fracture, surgery and physical therapy;
- Defective door hinge at local min-mart closed to quickly and caused multiple hand fractures requiring surgery and physical therapy;
- Slip and fall on liquid at regional Fortune 500 grocery chain which caused back injuries and physical therapy;
- Slip and fall on ice at national Fortune 500 retailer which caused traumatic leg injury which required surgery and physical therapy.
While previous results are never indicative of future success, the injury lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman know what it takes to win your case. We are committed to results and are not afraid to aggressively pursue the most challenging cases.
Contact the Dayton Personal Injury Lawyers at Cowan & Hilgeman to schedule your free office consultation.